Re: [Xen-users] crossover cable on Xen live migration

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:12:37 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:13:47 +0000

Hi, Felipe.

As far as DRBD is working, there shall be no problem with the IP configuration of your crossover networking, that what I assumed in my previous mail. Your original question clearly was misunderstood.

I have not worked with Pacemaker.
The tutorial you are following does not mentions any IP address within Pacemaker configuration, so it may be relaying on some other subsystem to communicate to the other node. Openais, for example.
Not my field, can't say more.

Greetings.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov