[Xen-users] how to run a qcow format para-virtualized machine with blktap modules used

Hi,guys,
first of all,I'm working on xen 4.1 and xen 3.4.I need your help corresponding to these two kinds of xen.
As I know ,para-virtualized machines will use blktap for their read/write and full-virtualized machines will use qemu. I have seen that there are block-qcow.c and block-qcow2.c in blktap/drives/, and I would like to use them for my VM's reading and writing.I plan to create raw-format image as bascking file image and then create qcow format images based on the raw-format one.I know it need to use para-virtualized machines.
I have tried like these:
I create a para-virtualized machine with config file in which vmlinuz and initrd are needed. when I finish the VM's os installation, I use bootloader pygrub to take the place of vmlinuz and initrd.Then I create a qcow format image based on the one created just now.but the vm could not been set up normally.
so I failed.
who could help me to create a para-virtualized machine which take a qcow format image as its virtual disk (and this qcow image is based on a backing file )?
I need your help and the deadline is coming,exactly tomorrow is my deadline.