Re: [Xen-users] Who's using xen?

Wei Liu wrote:

>> Looking for a list of corporate companies/organizations (or
>> schools/Universities) that are using xen to host some of their Virtual
>> Machines.
>> Any links?
>> Just gathering info in case I'm asked "Why are you using xen", and
>> "Who else is using it?"
>> Thanks
>>

>http://www.xen.org/community/ecosystem.html

Of course, that will ony be the tip of the iceberg, a very tiny tip. That's one
of the issues with software that doesn't need a license - people can use it and
there's no one they have to tell (and pay money to) so there's no real way of
tracking how many use it.

I use it at work, but we don't shout about it. And I use it at home.