Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.2.1 make world faild at building qemu-upstream

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.2.1 make world faild at building
qemu-upstream"):
> Thanks for reporting.
>
> I can see the qemu-xen-4.2.1 tag in staging/qemu-upstream-4.2-testing
> but not the main tree. I think this ought to have been propagated
> automatically but hasn't been for some reason.
>
> Copying xen-devel and various folks involved with the 4.2.1 release and
> not trimming my quotes for their benefit.

The automatic testing system doesn't copy any tags.  Tags need to be
"manually" (ie actually manually or via git config) pushed to all the
output trees.

Ian.