Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 log and disk space management

Hi John,

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM, John Buchanan
<John.Buchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My question is, how do others manage logs and such under these circumstances
> on Dom0?  The first obvious answer seems to be tweaking /etc/logrotate.conf,
> but I was wondering if there are better methods seeing as this is XCP and
> not a more conventional Xen on Linux install.

Monit is quite handy.  You can use this to trigger a manual logrotate
or call the logrotate binary.  Of course you can also get it to alert
you.

http://mmonit.com/documentation/

Monit is very cross platform - it'd be a piece of cake to get it
running under XCP.

S.