Re: [Xen-users] XCP Question

There is the xe command line interface as well as a terminal menu system.

I would recommend that you setup XenCenter first, just to get an idea of what is going on.

Then look for another option.

From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Casey DeLorme
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 10:31 AM
To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP Question

I have configured a virtual machine, and it boots but I cannot connect to it.  I was specifically looking for something that didn't rely on XenCenter.

I tried openxenmanager but that doesn't appear to work with the new XCP system.

Are there any known workarounds.  I know XCP is effectively XenServer "Free", but I want a method that uses linux utilities or at least doesn't tie me to a GUI.