Re: [Xen-users] Random kernel errors

Usually it is better to include at least a snippet of the logs in the
email, many people will just skip over something which requires them to
follow a link.

Ok.

Googling for "__sanitize_i387_state" from your logs suggests that you
may be hitting an xsave related issue.  Try adding "xsave=0" to
either/both the hypervisor and kernel command line.

Actually the real command line (seen in the Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt of my 3.7.1 kernel) is noxsave. I have added it and no more kernel errors.

Thanks !

Neri