发件人: Greg Valcourt [mailto:greg.valcourt@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 201316 19:42
收件人: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; sdiris@xxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: Xen-users Digest, Vol 95, Issue 8

I'm just a newb at xen, but here's what I can tell you from my own experience getting xend going:

The appropriate features for evtchn and gntdev must be turned on in the kernel. Check

/boot/config-`uname -r` to see if CONFIG_XEN_GNTDEV=y and
CONFIG_XEN_DEV_EVTCHN=m (maybe y is okay? I'm not sure). Just do it
to verify that the precompiled kernel has the options you need. If not, you'll need

to find one that does.