Re: [Xen-users] HVM Guest Reboots Dom0

Hi Greg,
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Greg Valcourt <greg.valcourt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks like a similar problem with Debian Squeeze 64bit rebooting: http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-06/msg00305.html . Different network config, but it's still an HVM guest rebooting dom0.

Are you running Xen 4.0.1 from the Debian Squeeze repos?  I've run into the same issue you have.  We had two PowerEdge R815s running with AMD 6174 procs and no issues.  We bought three more R815s, but they came with the newer 6274 procs.  Starting any HVM guest on the 62xx procs gives you an instant Dom0 hard reset 100% of the time.  I built the most recent (at the time) Xen from source and no longer had the crashes.

Regards,
Mark