[Xen-users] vCPUs and Weight/Caps

Hello Everyone,

I am hoping I can get some help with how vCPUs work with weights and caps

1. If I have a domU with 2 vCPUs and a weight of 256, does the weight double
(512) or is this 256 time slice across both vCPUs. If the weight does not
double, how is it beneficial to have multiple vCPUs?

2. If the domU has 2vCPUs and a cap  of 100% how does this work since 100% is a
mex of one physical CPU.

Thanks,
Mohamed