Re: [Xen-users] A Windows Server 2008 64bit VM on CentOS5 64bit

On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 23:32 +0000, Ramtin Kazemi wrote:

> I am quite beginner with the virtualization and Xen. How can I have a
> Windows server 2008 64 bit virtual machine on a Linux server CentOS5
> 64 bit using Xen framework?

Have you checked the wiki? http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Beginners_Guide
and http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:HowTo seem like good starting
points. Google has some interesting hits too.

> Note that the Linux server does not have GUI and everything needs to
> be done in command text mode.

That shouldn't be a problem, although obviously you will need some sort
of client machine to get at the VNC display of the Windows VM.

Ian.