Re: [Xen-users] slow or freeze execution in debian wheezy with xen 4.1.3

Solved:

I deleted the parameter "sync" in the root of the guest system and the
problem has been resolved. I know because the parameter "sync" appears
by default in the guest system template:
/etc/xen-tools/partitions.d/sample-server

Best regards,
Alvaro