[Xen-users] Evaluative Standard for Cloud specific Virtualization Security concerns

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: victor makanga <cocopyaach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 07:09:22 -0800 (PST)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 02:45:29 +0000

Greetings,
I am victor. in the recent past i have had interest in cloud computing and more so on the virtualization aspect of it. Since am doing my masters in IT, i decided to pick this as my research topic. I am appealing to you all users and virtualization enthusiasts, help me by filling in this questionnaire. Thank you in advance

---