Re: [Xen-users] Latest AMD, IOMMU Security Change causing CPU0 Panic and general Problems with AMD+IOMMU changes

Hi,

you were right. After your hint about my firmware, I did a BIOS update
which ultimately fixed my issue and now IOMMU is activated with your
patches, too. Sorry that I haven't thought about this earlier.

So in general I think this is solved for me. My xen now behaves rather
strange (random HDD / DMA read / write errors), but i can reproduce
this with and without your patches so I think this is a whole other
story.

Thank you for your help