Re: [Xen-users] gplpv drivers

Do you need something specific a simple google search for 'xen gplpv
driver' didn't turned up?

If not, just start here: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Windows_GplPv

There are links for the signed and unsigned driver as well as the
microsoft SDKs in the buildprocess subsection. But for simply
installing you don't need the SDKs iirc.

Off Topic: Why is there no reference to James on the wiki page? I
think he deserves some credit :)