Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1.2 - stub domains for IO. Not working ?

Hi,

> Odd for the crash to be totally silent in all the logs.

When I tried to replace the binary xen.gz and ioemu-stubdom.gz with
debug=y version, it started working.

It seems it might be linked to the debian build system that produces a
ioemu-stubdom.gz which is much smaller than the one produced by a
'normal' ( ./configure && make ) complilation. I'm looking into that.

In any case, thanks for the help, now I have a lead to follow.

Cheers,

     Sylvain