Re: [Xen-users] FW: Problem building Tools Xen 4.2

> Also trying to create a virtual Win7 machine and getting the following error
>
> [root@Dales-xen-server xen]# xm create win7-64.cfg
> Using config file "./win7-64.cfg".
> Error: Errors were found at line 1 while processing ./win7-64.cfg:
>            kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"

I don't think this line is needed.  The options I used to start a
Windows guest with a stubdom are:

# The domain build function. Default is 'generic' (pv) alternately
'hvm'.
builder = "hvm"

# If the builder is HVM the following options are available:

# Add optimisations to support Windows HVM guests
viridian = 1

# Use a stubdom for the device emulation for HVM
device_model_stubdomain_override = 1

# For HVM pick the boot order for the emualted BIOS
# boot on floppy (a), hard disk (c), Network (n) or CD-ROM (d)
# default: hard disk, cd-rom, floppy

boot = "c"

Regards,
James