Re: [Xen-users] Convert Debian 6 from HVM to PV

This already looks correct, except you need to install the 686-bigmem
kernel flavour and not the -686 flavour to get Xen support.

Ian.

Ian,

Thanks for the quick response. If I understand you correctly, if I install 686-bigmem kernel then pygrub should happily boot it? Might be jumping the gun, but how do I make 686-bigmem the default after installing or will that happen automatically being the last kernel installed?

(yes, my example menu was from a centos machine)

Thanks again,
James