Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-API] XCP 1.6 beta Ram restriction for pci passthrough to pv Ubuntu 12.04 template

Hi, Pasi.  Can you say which kernel version(s) have this fix?  I have looked
as recently as 3.8 kernels and don't see anything in the xen-pcifront.c file
that looks related to this (although it's possible it's elsewhere?)  Like
the OP I am using Ubuntu 12.04 with a 3.2.0-xx kernel and got bit by this.
I was working around it with an HVM, but my HBA (an LSI HBA) would get a MPT
BIOS fault on boot, requiring 'hit any key to continue', which is obviously
not acceptable for unattended operation :)  I would dearly love a 64-bit
dom0, since I want to serve up data via NFS/CIFS from a ZFS dom0, but
restricting that to 3GB is a major showstopper.