[Xen-users] After VM migration , shows entry at both destination & host

Hello,
       I have installed xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64 successfully on 4 hosts (with Ubuntu-12.04 as dom0).
       I tried live migration of a virtual machine from one host to another via command line : xm migrate -l <domain_id> <host_ip_address>
       ( host_ip_adrress is static-ip )

The problems are :

       1. During migration, I can see the entry of the VM appearing in the Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) of destination host.
       2. After migration is complete, both the source as well as the destination host show the entry for corresponding VM in VMM.
       3. After reboot, the destination host does not show  migrated VM, but the entry on the source host stays as it was previously.
        So basically after reboot, the migrated VM stays on host only.