Re: [Xen-users] Problems creating a simple hvm domU

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Matthew Dean <mcd40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 11:27:04 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 11:28:49 +0000

Good call Ian, and thanks for the quick reply. From the log file I deduced that the error was due to a missing keymap (gb). Interestingly even if I change the keymap in the vm config this still occurs, I assume because my system keymap is still set to gb. I've since sorted this problem by copying the 'en-gb' keymap to 'gb' and can now get the vm to enter a running state. I've now just got to sort out connecting to it via vnc. Hopefully I can manage to work that out without too many issues. Once again thanks for your help.

Matt