[Xen-users] domU only see 512MB RAM when enabling PCI passthrough

Hi list,

I'm trying to run pvlinux (via pvgrub) using pci passthrough (and vga
pass through), xen version is 4.2.1, dom0 & domU kernel are both
3.8.2, I checked the kernel log (DMAR) and the motherboard (H67)
supports vt-d, processor is i7-2600 and it supports vt-d too.

When pci passthrough is not enabled, everything is fine;
but after I enabled pci pass through, domU can only see 512MB RAM (USB
passed from pci-passthrough works, but video/intel didn't work, likely
due to i915 load error from dmesg, everything else is also good).

I googled and found a similar issue is reported at:
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-12/msg00179.html

But seems there is no follow up how the problem is fixed, how can I
fix the issue?

Below are some links from pastebin.com:

1) native dmesg without loading xen.gz: http://pastebin.com/BTVNTi8D
2) (kernel) dmesg of dom0: http://pastebin.com/DEZ7gfmG
3) (xl) dmesg of dom0: http://pastebin.com/46bR2ngv
4) domU dmesg without pci passthrough: http://pastebin.com/DGZR4NLP
5) domU dmesg with pci passthrough: http://pastebin.com/aujxwys2

I tried xen version 4.2.0 too but still no luck.
My kernel have all xen feature enabled; and I can provide more info if
necessary.

Thanks
baojun