[Xen-users] Xen 3 High Availability ways

Hi,

I'm new in Xensource World. I have to work on Xen 3.1.2 hypervisor, I've done some searches on how to make Xen HA (not FT for the moment).
The way that is come again and again is to make a cluster with Corosync, pacemaker, DRDB. I just want to now if there are others way to do Xen HA, and which is the best way in your opinion?
I need something very stable and sustainable.

I've seen many others mails of this subject, but we never know what is the best way. And this is often for Xen 4.

I'm french, so I hope you'll understand my english...

Thanks!

BR