Re: [Xen-users] GPU passthrough with xen 4.2.1 on ubuntu 12.10

I'm going to try XCP next but before I did I thought I'd try something a little crazy.  I found this thread and decided to apply the patch and see if I could get the gpu to be passed through as the primary adapter.  Interestingly I can now see the bios output from the VM on my monitor but once that finishes the screen just goes blank again.  At this point I'm just trying to boot an installer cd (either windows or ubuntu) so it cannot be a driver issue in the vm.  As I said I'll try XCP next, but this is starting to feel like a problem very specific to my hardware.

Matt