Re: [Xen-users] Can't get XEN to work at all on Debian 6, 7 and Ubuntu 12.10

Hi, Andreas,

Thanks for your quick response ^_^

Sounds like you have been testing extensively. If I get you right, dom0 freezes or reboots when you try to start the VM, but works otherwise?
To say the least yes I have, a lot of sleep lost over this.  orz

If I get you right, dom0 freezes or reboots when you try to start the VM, but works otherwise?
That's correct, dom0 works perfectly fine, right up until I start a domU. Regardless of what's in that domU.

I assume you have tried with IOMMU disabled in bios too?
Hmmm I can't quite remember, it's quite a blur after a week of sleepless nights. I'll give it another whirl and see what happens.

Also, I assume that

memory = '34096'
Yes sorry typo, I pulled that up quickly from a site I borrowed that config from, was changing it to "4096"

Any recommendations for logging to watch? Generally I tail -f a log on my screen and then ssh in to execute xm create. But the logs just die, hoping to find that right one which just shows the error before a freeze.

Best Regards,
Almir kadric

Website: www.almirkadric.com
Mobile:     +81 90 8008 1578