Re: [Xen-users] Fwd: VM is paused when it is created

On Mon, 2013-03-18 at 09:49 +0000, Cao Wenz wrote:
> [...]

Then if you can see the prompt for password, it is running -- network is
up, and presumably your sshd resides in your disk image, that means the
disk works to.

It could be just that you didn't spawn a tty on the serial console. As
for the ssh problem, I cannot help much with it.

Wei.