Re: [Xen-users] 3D Accell issue with Wheezy PVHVM DomU (VGA Passthrough) on Xen 4.1

Le 22/03/2013 10:44, matthew pideil a ÃcritÂ:
Hello,

I run wheezy dom0 on "xen-hypervisor-4.1-amd64".
I have successfully set up a pvhvm wheezy domu (vga passthrough) on wheezy hypervisor with hd4000 igd.
All seems working perfect since gnome-session starts (gdm3) after logging in, gnome-shell no render anything (only cursor and background).
In 'GNOME Classic' mode, which works like a charm, i run "glxinfo" without any problems and "glxgears" which show a dark window (no gears) whithout any errors.

Do you also have this issue ?

Sincerely,
---
Matt

Ok, sorry i solve my problem by reinstalling my dom0. Now it works perfectly with the use of pcistub module.

ÂRegards,
---
Matt