[Xen-users] IO-APIC issue

Hi,

I have installed Xen-4.1.4 on existing server where the VM's are running. After I have installed this Xen version the Xen HVM VM's with Ubuntu are not booting well and its throwing the below error message while booting up,

IO-APIC + timer doesn't work! Boot with apic=debug and send a report.
Then try booting with the "noapic" option

If I boot with noapic then its booting fine. May I know what could be causing the issue to refuse boot as normal? Also does the VM will get any issues if we boot with noapic?