[Xen-users] Dom0 can't boot properly

Hi all,
I have compiled xen 4.1.2 on Fedora 13 and  kernel 3.2.7 as dom0,but whenever I try to start it,it got stuck because can't start xenstored. if I boot my regular Fedora13 without xen it comes up and if I "disable" xenstored and xencommons and xendomains and xend, dom0 will boot but I should first "modprobe xen-evtchn
"  and then start those services mannually, even though xenstored cant be started even this way!

these are the errors when at boot time:

Starting xenstored......FATAL:Failed to open evtchn device:No such file or directory
xencommons should be started first