Re: [Xen-users] Xen on a MacBook Pro? The ultimate developer setup?

I would suggest that Xen is not going to get you what you want; to my knowledge, you cannot simply virtualize OSX on top of Xen even on a Macbook, as OSX looks for a special piece of hardware that Xen does not (and perhaps legally cannot) virtualize. Passthrough may get you there, but that's a whole, huge can of worms that you should probably read more about before considering.