[Xen-users] Using XEN_GUEST_HANDLE

Hi,

I've been trying to pass a array of structures (user defined) from userspace to a my hypercall. I need to invoke, copy_from_user to copy this array of structures but then I noticed we need to declare this using XEN_GUEST_HANDLE and I tried that but copy_from_guest fails.

Could anyone point me in the right direction about how to use copy_from_guest / copy_to_guest.

Thanks,
Yathi