Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] Security disclosure process discussion update

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 12:24:11PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> OK, I've updated the section to make it clear that organizations are
> committing to the disclosure policy and agree to ensure that their
> members who come in contact with it abide by the policy.
>
> I think we're probably ready for the normal vote starting 15 April.

Hi George,

Thanks for the update. Before we have a call for a vote I think it'd
be good to produce another redline version of the policy so it's a bit
more clear what's changing. What do you think?

Also, Lars added an item to the May hackathon wiki
(http://tiny.cc/vtwsvw) to discuss other aspects of the process that
might should be included in the policy. Should we defer voting on a
draft until after the hackathon?

Matt