[Xen-users] Xen with openvswitch integration

Dear all,
Again, I have some question here and I hope some one have experience how to do it. I have Xen 4.2.1 installed from sources and working with XM toolstack. I will use this xen in order to run Remus high availability with DRBD.

Does any one know about openvswitch integration with xm toolstack, since Xen wiki only confirm XCP have natively support openvswitch  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Open_vSwitch.

 I read some work here, Xen xm or xl will support it but we have to modify its networking script. This pages testing it http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2012-07/msg00332.html and provide the script. another modification is from this page Another Xen openvswitch networking script hacking is from this page http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2011-08/msg00071.html. I dont know which one is better integration or does Xen have its own way in Xen 4.2 to integrate it with Openvswitch?

However I don't know whether this modification impact with Remus. Remus working with vif and this modification replaced vif with another approach.

Please suggest,
Best Regards,

Agya