Re: [Xen-users] xm toolstack fails to build HVMs

Wei,

Boy is my face red! You hit the nail on the head; reformatting the lines with no white space fixed everything right up. I copy/pasted from the examples on the wiki, and of course because they have code tags around them they are indented from the start of the lines.

Thanks so much,
Peter

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 06:20:32PM +0100, Peter Jameson wrote:
> Using the xm toolstack for building HVMs appears to be broken for me.
> The reason for me wanting to use xm is that usb-add/usb-del are
> unimplemented in xl and from what I've read are not likely to be
> implemented until 4.4. I have tested this on an OpenSUSE 12.3 dom0 as
> well as an Ubuntu Raring dom0 using the Xen builds provided from
> distribution repositories and ran into the same problem on both
> distros. On this Raring dom0, I have set the default toolstack in
> /etc/default/xen to xm and xm list works while xl list doesn't, as
> would be expected. However, when I run xm create xyz.cfg it always
> returns this error, no matter what is on line 1:

Xm parses your config file as python source code. Do you have any
leading whitespaces in your config file?

Wei.