Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] xen forum

May be you are correct but i believe that the volume of emails makes difficult to find info you looking for. Forum you can post stickies and users can help each other fix bugs.  If user a states that they have this issue with xen and user b had same issue and found a patch and posts info about it that will make easy for rest of user to download and install patch. It very hard to search mailing list. xen vga pass info is interesting also there lots of info about and many patches but main website with patches is down. I posted patches for xen 4.3 i hope somone can provide patches for xen 4.2