Re: [Xen-users] [Votes] Xen Project Governance v2 , Mailing List Conventions v1, 2014 Event Locations (open to all)

On Mon, 2013-05-13 at 11:30 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Rather than creating a voting form, I decided to use the voting
> feature
> on the newxenproject.org website. To vote, you need to create an
> account. If you have difficulties, let me know. The poll isat
> http://www.xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/vote-on-2014-event-locations.html.
>
> The vote will stay open until the middle of June.

I've voted using this now but in the future perhaps we could continue to
vote using the old "+1" in an email mechanism?

There aren't so many maintainers and committers that this would be
unwieldy IMHO.