commit b44da0fb82647f2cfb06f65a6695c7e36c98828c
Author: gber <gber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Thu May 23 12:24:46 2013 +0000

    Rework and organize pmap_enter_locked() function.

    pmap_enter_locked() implementation was very ambiguous and confusing.
    Rearrange it so that each part of the mapping creation is separated.
    Avoid walking through the redundant conditions.
    Extract vector_page specific PTE setup from normal PTE setting.

    Submitted by:   Zbigniew Bodek <zbb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sponsored by:   The FreeBSD Foundation, Semihalf

Thanks for the testing, Roger.