Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV domu high cpu from System and System Interrupts processes

The domu itself is running on a separate lvm. I was just using
snapshots for backups. Indeed, the snapshot got over flowed with i/o
errors. Sadly the last backup with lvm seemed to have few gigs more
than the original size of the lvm so i am gonna have to shit to other
means to restore it. LOL!

 Pretty weird as it happened when the snapshot got filled in.

Dmeventd should have auto expanded the snapshot according to lvm.conf
but it didn't. Testing.