[Xen-users] ubuntu12.04 pv domU not booting.

Hi,
  I installed ubuntu12.04 pv domU on a LVM. It got installed properly and
updated grub. I followed the exact steps that listed in the below link.
                      https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Xen

 When I tried to boot it first time, it is showing the following errors.
Dom0 configuration is i3 , ubuntu12.04, xen-4.1.

Parsing config file /etc/xen/ubuntu.cfg
xc: error: do_evtchn_op: HYPERVISOR_event_channel_op failed: -1: Internal
error
xc: error: do_evtchn_op: HYPERVISOR_event_channel_op failed: -1: Internal
error
xc: error: panic: xc_dom_boot.c:159: xc_dom_boot_mem_init: can't allocate
low memory for domain: Out of memory
libxl: error: libxl_dom.c:204:libxl__build_pv xc_dom_boot_mem_init failed:
No such process
cannot (re-)build domain: -3
libxl: error: libxl.c:703:libxl_domain_destroy non-existant domain 28
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

   The other method  that I experimented with system images. I built the
kernel for pv domU,  created disk and swap images, and created root file
system using  debootstrap command(debootstrap --arch amd64 --variant=buildd
precise /mnt/pv-ubuntu http://kr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ ).I added
hvc0.conf file and edited etc/fstab file. It went all well. Using the .cfg
file when I tried to boot , it was going the following errors.

   libxl: error: libxl_dom.c:181:libxl__build_pv xc_dom_ramdisk_file failed:
No such file or directory
   cannot (re-)build domain: -3
   xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

   I googled on net to resolve these errors. But a few guys experienced
similar errors.  Can any one help with there expertise  in xen.

Thanks,
Vamsi A