Re: [Xen-users] changing ip in XEN

jonathan west wrote:
> I have physical server (dom0) and two XEN vm installed. I have moved physical
> server to new rack so now it has different range of IP (I am assigning static
> IP). I was able to change static IP (of physical server) modifying
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts. I would like to know how can I modify IP's
> for both of XEN vm ? Do I need to log separately to each of them, and change
> network-scripts files like I did in physical server? Or can I do it somehow
> from physical server itself using putty for example ?

You change it in the network settings within each guest.
Provided you have access to the host (whether locally or remotely via SSH for
example), then you should be able to access the virtual console of each guest
("xm console <guest name/id>" if using the older XM tools, dunno the syntax for
the newer tools).