Re: [Xen-users] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wrote this blog post:

http://blogs.freebsdish.org/rodrigc/2013/05/24/setting-up-a-vm-for-doing-gsoc-work/

for the steps how to do it.  You can follow those steps to get bootstrapped
with a working environment if it helps you out.

Good luck.

Any chance this will be backported to 9.X or 9-STABLE at least ??

I wrote a blog post specifically for installing 10-CURRENT from a snapshot ISO and getting bootstrapped
from there, to help the Google Summer of Code Student that I am mentoring.
What specifically do you want to be backported to 9-STABLE?

--
Craig