[Xen-users] Failed to compare host CPU, function not supported by driver virConnectCompareCPU

Hello everyone there,

I've got two Xen hosts, with different CPUs:

Host A: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU               540  @ 3.07GHz
Host B: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     P8400  @ 2.26GHz

I need to mask my server CPU flags because there are several features in the Host A CPU that are missing in Host B. I tried doing something like:

*** GENERIC x86 FLAGS ***
cpuid = [ '0:eax=0x3,ebx=0x0,ecx=0x0,edx=0x0','1:eax=0x06b1, ecx=xxxxxxxxxxx0000xx00xxx0000000xx0,edx=xxx00000xxxxxxx0xxxxxxxxx0xxxxxx',
'4:eax=0x3,ebx=0x0,ecx=0x0,edx=0x0','0x80000000:eax=0x3,ebx=0x0,ecx=0x0,edx=0x0']

in my domain .cfg file. After struggling for generic x64 generic flags (there is no such thing), I found out is easier to get a "common" CPU-baseline with # virsh command.

I tried:

root@lepton:~# virsh capabilities > cpucaps.xml , then I modifie it:
This is cpucaps.xml: http://pastebin.com/Tzurhqmf

root@lepton:~# virsh cpu-compare cpucaps.xml
error: Failed to compare host CPU with cpucaps.xml
error: this function is not supported by the connection driver: virConnectCompareCPU
root@lepton:~# /etc/init.d/libvirt-bin status
Checking status of libvirt management daemon: libvirtd running.
root@lepton:~#

Any ideas of how can I get rid of this error?
Am I missing some parts in my file?, Is it properly written?
Or how do I do to mask my CPU flags in order to do a proper live migration.
I must configure 9 servers, which are now running physical... and I need to run them on Xen. So this is going to be in a production environment.

Thank you so much in advance,

Best Regards,

Antonio Colín.