Re: [Xen-users] Installing Xen hypervisor

On Wed, 2013-05-29 at 04:05 -0700, Mohammad Altahat wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I am trying to install the xen hypervisor on CentOS, I have downloaded
> the sourcecode and done the steps in the readme file; but when doing
> the "make install" I get an error that says:
>
> xenbits.xen.org[0: 50.57.170.242] : errno=connection refused
> fatal: unable to connect a socket (connection refused)

This indicates that Xen cannot connect to the xenbits git server. If
your network connectivity seems otherwise OK then it may be that git is
blocked by your firewall.

If that is the case then other than opening up the git port (tcp 9418)
you can also use the "--enable-githttp" option to configure to clone
over http instead.

Ian.