Re: [Xen-users] Xen/OVS - VLAN offloading

On Fri, 2013-05-31 at 06:53 +0300, Eugene Istomin wrote:
> As i see, VLAN offloading is partially implemented in OVS and didn't
> implemented in Xen means VLAN tagged traffic inside VM will make
> additional latency.

I'm not sure what you mean here, but it looks to me like you have VLAN
tags enabled on the VIF device in dom0, which means that the guest will
see frames without the VLAN headers.

VLAN offload on the VIF would only matter if you were using trunk ports
on the vswitch, which I don't think you are. (Although your
configuration was a bit hard to read due to being posted as HTML and
then mangled somewhere along the line).

Ian