Re: [Xen-users] Serial Passthrough broken in Debian Wheezy?

On Mon, 2013-06-03 at 17:25 +0200, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> did anybody else discover issue with serial passthrough on Linux 3.2.0
> from Debbian Wheezy?

I haven't, but Squeeze was based on the out of tree xen.git kernel while
Wheezy uses the mainline pvops support, so this is probably an issue
with the mainline kernel. I can't quite imagine what it would be though.

Are you able to try an newer upstream kernel in your domU? Either a
newer version from Debian Sid or wheezy-backports or a self compiled
one.

Ian.