Re: [Xen-users] Stuck blkback

Hi,

I still haven't seen a single error but this issue is occurring about once every 3 weeks or so on one of our hypervisors.

This started happening just this year.  We are running Debian Squeeze with all the latest packages as of about 2 months ago.  I added a second core to our dom0's and set it to float.  They have also been completely patched this year for the time jump fix.  A week or two ago I pinned the second core, so if it has something to do with multiple dom0 cores the only thing I have left is to remote the second core and reboot everything.  We have also started using pvgrub more heavily although I would think the guest shouldn't be able to prevent the dom0 from destroying the blkback device/process.

Is anybody else seeing/seen this issue?

-Greg