Re: [Xen-users] Error while parsing CPUID flag with lx and libxl

On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 20:00 -0500, Antonio ColÃn wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> I am working with Debian 7 / Xen 4.1.4 and XL. I have this line on a
> simple config file:
> cpuid = 'host,constant_tsc=0,rep_good=0'
> that following what
> http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/man/xl.cfg.5.html says.

I don't see either "constant_tsc" nor "rep_good" mentioned either in
that man page nor in the actual code. Where did you see those names?

> when I start the DomU, but shows flags constant_tsc and rep_good, it
> indeed starts but shows some errors:

Which indicates that the code has no idea what those flags are, so I
wouldn't expect it to have worked.

Do you happen to know which CPUID leaf+register+bits you want to clear?

Ian.