Re: [Xen-users] Blog: Installing the Xen hypervisor on Fedora 19

On gio, 2013-06-06 at 09:52 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-06-05 at 22:11 -0400, Russ Pavlicek wrote:
> > Saw this post from Major Hayden of Rackspace:
> >
> > http://major.io/2013/06/02/installing-the-xen-hypervisor-on-fedora-19/
>
> It'd be good to get this linked from
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:Fedora

Well, although I'm very happy about blog posts like these starting to
come up spontaneously all around the place, allow me to say tat we have
the Fedora host install page on the Wiki
(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Host_Installation) that contains
exactly the same information (it actually has much more info, and it is
of course part of the Fedora wiki category!)

That being said, I guess I can add a section there (in the Fedora
Category page) about 'external' pages, posts, etc... Let me think how
and where to put it...

Thanks and Regards,
Dario