[Xen-users] Next Xen Test Day: June 19, 2013

Greetings,

Thank you to everyone who participated in Wednesday's Xen Test Day for
4.3 RC4.  Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

We have scheduled one more Xen Test Day for 4.3 next Wednesday, June
19, 2013.  It is hoped that this will be the final Test Day before the
release, so please join in to make sure our project's software
maintains the high quality that people expect from Xen.

For more information, consult the Wiki page at
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days and join us next
Wednesday on the freenode #xentest IRC channel.

Thank you again, and we hope you will participate next Wednesday!

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist