[Xen-users] How to present the vusb device entry in the xenstore

Hi,

I'd like to use the pvusb device in xen-4.3 unstable. However, when I use the command "xenstore-ls /local/domain/domId/device" in my VM, there's no "vusb" device presented.

In my VM's config, the usb option is
usb=1
usbdevice="host:0ea0:2168"

Here, "0ea0:2168"is the ID of a 128M usb disk and got using the lsusb command.
So, how to config the pvusb and make the VM to use the pvusb device?
Thanks you every much.

--
Best Regards,
Bei Guan